Information we collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide Two Annes Print with certain information:
- Identity data may include your first name, last name, title, username and date of birth
- Contact Data may include your postal address, billing address, email address or telephone number
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment car details
- Transaction Data may include details about the purchase and service requested and provided
- Technical Data may include your login, internet protocol address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location and other technology you use to access this site with
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website
- Marketing and communications data
How we collect your data
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
If you complete any forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- order our products or services;
- create an account on our site;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request resources or marketing be sent to you;
- enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions:
Third parties or publicly available sources
We use a number of third parties to deliver our service so we may receive information from them as part of completing your order.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as: Stripe and Paypal, both based in the USA.
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
What do we do with the information we have collected
We require this information for the following reasons:
- As needed to provide service you have requested of us and supply the items you have ordered, provide customer support and should there ever be an issue to settle disputes
- Internal record keeping. i.e packing, checking and sending your order
- Communication throughout your order as well as following up with an email to make sure you are happy with your order.
- If you have given us your email address by ordering with us we will not automatically send you a promotional email. You will have had to have given us specific consent email you about anything other than your order.
You can change your mind about receiving emails from us at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing your personal information
Information about our customers is important to my business. We may have to share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide service such as delivery companies. This is solely for the purpose of delivering your order and is not used for other means.
- Newsletter – we use mailchimp to design and deliver our electronic newsletter. If you have seperatly given permission to receive our newsletter your name and email address will be stored on our mailchimp account. This is password protected and will not be used for any other reason.
- If you placed your order through our website then your information will be stored on our website hosts system which is Shopify. This is password protected.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain and share your information if we have good belief that it is reasonable necessary to: (a) respond to a legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud or other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers or others.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place procedures to protect your data. These include password protected all of our electronic files and password protected accounts. Where any documents have been printed, they are stored in a locked filing cabinet.
Controlling your personal information
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You can request details of personal information we hold about you by using the contact details shown below.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your information for emailing you the newsletter you can change your mind at any time my contacting us on the details shown below.
- You can ask us to delete your personal information that we hold. Unless there are exceptional circumstances (like if I have to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- If you reside in the EU and wish to raise concern about our use of your information please contact your local data protection authority.
If you have any questions or would like to change, amend or delete your information please contact Georgie at email@example.com. You will not have to pay a fee to amend this.
By providing us with your data you are confirming to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Georgie Bowden is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data.
Contact Details are:
Georgie Bowden trading as Two Annes Print